1. Bill 68 - Elimination of Bonuses in Power Rate Act - Second Reading
2. In this first "One on One" segment Chuck Porter recalls his childhood growing up in West Hants.
3. How did you arrive at the point when you decided it was time to enter public service in West Hants?
4. Aside from your duties serving Hants West residents, what other roles in government have you held during your first term in office?
5. What are three personal qualities that one must demonstrate to be a good MLA ?
Minas Basin Closure Porter challenges NDP on Minas Basin Pulp and Power job losses November 1, 2012 HALIFAX,...
Support Small Business Week Support Small Business Week
NS reject NS Power bailout request Nova Scotians overwhelmingly reject Power Company’s bailout request ...
Muskrat Falls NDP offer no proof Muskrat Falls will benefit Nova Scotians Jul 31 2012 HALIFAX, NS –...